[Rule-list] Modifying the current anaconda--progress update

Taylor, ForrestX forrestx.taylor at intel.com
Fri Feb 8 00:27:50 EET 2002

What is your definition of base install?

> Please post the image online somewhere.

Ok.

> This is an image with a modified anaconda, correct?

Yes

> Are the only mods to skip the check for low memory?

Well, no.  I did add a patch to the boot.msg file (gives some kickstart
options and adds SmallMem to the title), and the syslinux.cfg file.  I added
a patch so that kickstart could be used from the CD (loader.c), and a patch
to clean up splitdistro.

I posted the patch for the low-mem check earlier, but I can post it again if
you want to see it.  I can also put up the anaconda source.

Forrest