RRe: [rox-users] New project proposing rox

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Mon Feb 11 17:58:32 EET 2002

> > Hello,
> >
> > I just started a new GPL project which recommends the use of rox
>
> Well, let me know if you get the filer included in RedHat ;-)

Of course.
Right now (not urgently) this is what would help us a lot:

1)	RPMs of the latest rox stable version, but for stock (not
	updated) RH 7.2: we are going to test from the stock RH CDs
	only, for now.

2)	smart, advanced config  files: note that this has really nothing
	RH specific, so the best thing to do would be if you, as the
	developer, asked everybody on list to provide theirs and made
 	them available on the rox site. In this way, every newbie, not
	just the RULE ones, would benefit (and avoid FAQs on the mailing
	list, right?)