[discuss] European Computer Driving Licence

Lukas Smith smith at dybnet.de
Tue Feb 12 21:21:52 EET 2002

>From what I have heard this is an honest attempt to advance computing in
europe. The problem is just a certain level of ignorance or lack of an
indepth knowledge of how to help best.

Obviously a lot of jobs require knowledge MS products specifically. So
mainly they are going by what is demanded and offer certifications for
that.

Anyways I have never looked into much detail about them but those where
my observations. So maybe someone that knows them better can add more
value to this thread.

Best regards,
Lukas Smith
smith at dybnet.de