[Rule-list] package list

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Wed Feb 13 19:12:21 EET 2002

Viorel,

first of all, welcome on board!

I agree with you that in some cases choices should be given. Please
browse the ML archives and the web pages (still little enough to
read it in short time) to see what we said about this.

The bottom line is to make it fit all in one CDs, and also have
RPMs already existing and actively maintained wherever possible.
Then we will choice case by case.

Read what we said about post install user level config. For example,
if Mutt is *already* given soem smart macros, and they are documented,
learning curve is much less, and extreme functionality is there.

But let's save holy wars for later, shall we? :-)