[Rule-list] Testers

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sat Feb 16 16:14:47 EET 2002

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 05:50:21 at 05:50:21AM -0700, Chris Rose wrote:
> Are you taking apps for a tester position, as of yet?  i have zero useful
> coding experience, but i *do* have a spage 100MHz pentium laptop, with only
> 24Mb of RAM on it, and only 450Mb HD - seems like the ideal system to test
> out your installer...

Chris,

welcome on board!

Any help *is* precious. If you (or anybody else, of course) can test
the installer and the others thing we will do, please register as
users at savannah.gnu.org, and let me know privately your account
name.

I will give you developer access to the CVS repository of the project.

	Thank you in advance for all your help!

		Marco Fioretti
		RULE project leader

--
May your future be limited only by your dreams.
						Christa McAuliffe