Testing [Rule-list] (no subject)

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Sat Feb 16 23:23:04 EET 2002

Welcome aboard, Joshua!

Joshua Miller wrote:

> Hello, I am in the process of building a 486DX2 66, with 32 megs of
> ram, at the moment only 24, with 1.5 gigs of hard drive space, a
> floppy and a cd drive, I'd love to test out RULE on this machine once
> I get a monitor.

That would be wonderful! Since the original Red Hat installer will
install on systems with at least 32 MB RAM you should stay with 24 MB
for testing or type mem=24M at the boot prompt. You can download the
test ISO image (about 280 MB) from  http://webpages.charter.net/lmf62/ .
Please tell us how the install went and how long it took. If any error
occurs, please provide as much information as possible, especially the
complete error message.

If you have any suggestion don't hesitate to tell us!

Best regards,
Martin Stricker