Savannah login

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sun Feb 17 00:21:41 EET 2002

Chris,

if you just need to download files, you don't need developer access,
just go to the project site, and get everything there. First check the
mail archive (last 3/4 days) because some images are not on the
project site yet, we are still organizing ourselves. If you do want to
contribute and upload stuff, just let me know, and I'll add you as
developer.

--
There are tasks that cannot be done by more than ten men, or less than
one hundred