[Rule-list] Greetings

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sun Feb 17 01:59:09 EET 2002

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 15:37:03 at 03:37:03PM -0800, Kerry wrote:
> I would also like to help. I can build RPMS and write documentation. Let me
> know if you need me.
>
> Kerry "Rob" Robertson

Kerry,

as a general rule, we will stick to existing official RPMs as much as
possible. However there will certainly be a *lot* of applications not
packaged yet in this form, so you'll have plenty of work to do if you
wish. And of course, documentation is never enough!

	Thank you in advance for all your contributions

		Marco Fioretti
		RULE project leader

--
Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient
means for going backwards.  -- Aldous Huxley