[Rule-list] Distributing the distro

John Anderson jba at mastercylender.net
Sun Feb 17 23:10:05 EET 2002

Well...

Back in 1995 I did an install with X, network, browser, editor, all the
basic bells and whistles, on a machine with a 25 MB HD.  Yes I know that
that was 7 years ago, but it could be done then, 80 MB should be reasonable
now.

That being said, I'm 99% ignorant of the sizes of modern software.  When I
did the above install, it was slackware and I made floppies off of the CD on
my desktop  machine.

let me know if I can help