[Rule-list] Distributing the distro

James james at opencountry.org
Mon Feb 18 01:32:03 EET 2002

hmmm,

  If we were to use some of the techniques used with "embeded systems" it might be very doable.  One of the first things would be to look at programs like busybox tinyx etc. With many of the supposedly embeded linux distro's talking about 386 as an embeded cpu (embeded?) it could be done. My hope would be that it would mean I could boot my regular box without having to shave between lilo and login.

James