An additional resource for the RULE project

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Mon Feb 18 01:58:23 EET 2002

On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 17:40:28 at 05:40:28PM -0500, Karl Vogel wrote:

> http://freshmeat.net/projects/swm/
> Written for small computers with very little memory and small screen
> sizes.  It is designed to run on laptops (or even PDAs).

Mr Vogel,

THank you for signalling swm. It is impressive (12KB...) I will check
how much it can interact with other applications, but it is definitely
a very interesting WM.

Our main constraint is to remain within one CD (not a problem if all
apps are like this....) and ideally to make an ISO so small that it is
easily downloadable. After that, availability of RPMs regularly
maintained. We'll see....

	Regards,
		Marco Fioretti
		RULE project leader

--
Life is the art of drawing without an eraser. - John Gardner