[Rule-list] Anaconda docs, was: Introduction

James james at opencountry.org
Mon Feb 18 02:12:10 EET 2002

Marco,

  I'll go one further... If the links are there I can "mirror" them so that they are accessable to all and modifiable by all.  Our company has a Twiki site that allows for real time user updates to html pages.  Granted a certain amount of trust is needed because "hacking" the pages would be trivial.  However if it allows for us to update the docs as we learn it could help.

James