[Rule-list] more testing

Jason Roysdon jason+rule at roysdon.net
Mon Feb 18 06:00:08 EET 2002

Ok, I've got 3 boxen that I can test with.  I've poked around the CVS area
and followed every link I can find, but I'm not seeing where to get any ISOs
or other files to test the install with.  What have I missed?  Was there
something posted on-list that isn't on the website(s)?

Jason Roysdon
jason at roysdon.net
http://jason.roysdon.net/