[Rule-list] Modified installer

Brock Organ borgan at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 21:40:43 EET 2002

On Mon, 2002-02-18 at 14:24, James wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2002 13:53:46 -0500
> Brock Organ <borgan at redhat.com> wrote:

> > > Or simply use a CD-RW disc....
> > that's another good idea; though I've had no end of troubles using CDRW
> > media ...
> I prefer to think of it as CD-RW-Curse_like_mad *grin*

Other folks have had no problem using the heck out of CDRW media, every
time I've tried my RWs have failed out of the box, except for one set
which worked two or three times then failed ... :(

Brock Organ		QA Engineer		borgan at redhat.com
  "That which we are, we are..."    "I `em what I`em!"
    -Alfred, Lord Tennyson            -Popeye, Lord Sailor