[Rule-list] Test: RULE 0.5.3

Bryon Gill bgtrio at linuxfreemail.com
Wed Feb 20 06:56:52 EET 2002

I humbly second the request for a system that will work with only 8 megs
of memory.  I recently acquired an Epson laptop (who knew they made
laptops?!) with a 486 processor and 8 megs ram.  Memory upgrades would
cost more than the laptop itself, but I would love to run rh7.2 on it
since that's what I have on all my other boxen.

Bryon Gill (aka abe ferlman)