[Rule-list] Lower bound for text install

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Feb 21 18:14:59 EET 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 16:01:32 at 04:01:32PM +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:
> Marco Fioretti wrote:
>
> > Installer subproject
> >
> >         change standard Red Hat anaconda into an installer that:
> >
> >         o   will function in less than 32 MB RAM
>
> I just got corrected on this: 32 MB is the limit for graphical install only,
> for the text install it's only 17 MB. Just to add the correct data.

Martin,

I guess you refer to the thread on the enigma list, aren't you? I'd
like to know whay it did never pop up when we where discussing "next
installer", "lightweight distro" and such last month, before this
project...

	RULE project leader

--
Furious activity is no substitute for understanding. --  H.H. Williams