[Rule-list] Lower bound for text install

Taylor, ForrestX forrestx.taylor at intel.com
Thu Feb 21 18:59:26 EET 2002

I was the one who corrected him, and I thought that I brought that up during
the original discussion.  If not, I apologize.  The 17M is the hard coded
limit that I found in isys.h (MIN_RAM 17000).  I dropped this to 6000, and
it worked with 12M, but not 8M (using the original discs and two updated
anaconda floppies).

Forrest