[Rule-list] ANNOUNCE: coordinators assignments

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Thu Feb 21 20:27:14 EET 2002

Chuck Moss wrote:

> For now I will focus on digging through the archives to see what needs to
> be documented and contact the developers individually to get
details/patches
> suitable for documentation/CVS.  I will also look at optins for
> implementing a wiki and/or a weblog.

First, what's a "wiki"? Then I would like to have every step Devon took with
his anaconda and other modifications seperately checked into CVS and labeled
with his installer version number so everyone later can rethink the way
Devon went with his modifications. I always learn more if I see step-by-step
modifications than by just viewing the final patch.

Best regards,
Martin Stricker

http://www.gmx.net