[Rule-list] About wikis and CVS

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Feb 21 23:38:20 EET 2002

On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 19:27:14 at 07:27:14PM +0100, Martin Stricker wrote:

> First, what's a "wiki"? Then I would like to have every step Devon took with
> his anaconda and other modifications seperately checked into CVS and labeled
> with his installer version number so everyone later can rethink the way
> Devon went with his modifications. I always learn more if I see step-by-step
> modifications than by just viewing the final patch.

I'm sure that Devon and Chuck will fix everything in CVS that way, we
definitely want to track everything and let as many as possible learn.

About Wikis: James, thank you for remembering your offer to Chuck, I
was going to fo it tonight but you were faster

	RULE project leader

--
[Crash programs] fail because they are based on the theory that, with
nine women pregnant, you can get a baby a month.