[Rule-list] Lower bound for text install

James james at opencountry.org
Fri Feb 22 06:05:09 EET 2002

I could see how 17meg could be reached, I've seen notebooks that share ram
for video and sound.  1 meg for sound 2 megs for video 20 megs total....
17megs of ram for the CPU.  Don't know but being a swap meet junky I see
lots of oddball stuff.  Fortunately I resist the urge to buy.  Usually.
*grin*

James

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:48:56 -0500