[Rule-list] Ok,,, but what if you don't have a cdrom

James james at opencountry.org
Sun Feb 24 08:06:08 EET 2002

Devon, Martin,
   Checked the media it's fine.  I put the cdrom drive onto another comp
and it works and I can read from the disk.  Two possiblities I can see
.... #1 the pcmcia slot has a problem.  #2 (and least likely) the pcmcia
disk has a problem Need to experiment some more.

James

Question how small is Rh's minimal install would it fit on a 500meg hdd?
(God can't believe I'm asking that about linux.)