[Rule-list] Another 0.7.0 test: reached the limit?

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Mon Feb 25 16:12:29 EET 2002

James wrote:

> Martin,
>   I'm testing this on an 11m box (real memory) what version of what
> disk.img are you using.  or lacking version control when did you
> download them.  As for my 11m box choosing auto is when it died.
> maybe a link between those two.

I'm using the boot.img (not boot-0.7.0.img since I think there's no
difference) which I downloaded one hour or so after Devon's
annpuncement. The driver disk was created from the first *working*
driver.tar which I downloaded about twenty minutes after Devon's
announcement. I don't think they have changed ever since, because then
the version number had to be increased. BTW I consider the three digits
beeing independend, so 0.7.12 would be fine.

Devon: If you change *anything* in a disk please increase the version
number, thanks!

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Red Hat Linux for low memory: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rule/