[Rule-list] The state of the installer message

Brock Organ borgan at redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 19:23:36 EET 2002

On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 11:01, Martin Stricker wrote:
> Someone at Red Hat does the final decision on what to add into the
> distribution and what not. We should talk to that person ASAP! Brock,
> can you tell us whom to ask, or, if you aren't allowed to do that, help
> us in other ways to establish contact? Or do we need to file a RFE
> (request for enhancement) on anaconda in bugzilla and wait what might
> happen? Or is anaconda-devel-list the place to ask?

Inform the anaconda team of the patches (IMO, RFE patches submitted via
bugzilla seem the best point of contact), but plan on the project having
an independent life of its own.  That seems the best advice I can give.
:)

Regards,

Brock

PS. I am speaking as an individual, and not in any way for Red Hat. :)

Brock Organ		QA Engineer		borgan at redhat.com
  "That which we are, we are..."    "I `em what I`em!"
    -Alfred, Lord Tennyson            -Popeye, Lord Sailor