[Rule-list] rule testing and development

Christian Bartl psy-sec at gmx.at
Tue Feb 26 21:37:37 EET 2002

Hi,

I'm quite new to programming and also not very experienced in Linux.
I'd like to start testing RULE on my old P90.
After I read the thread below, I'm not sure, whether I need the
complete RedHat Distribution or only Disc 1 and/or 2 ( ftp from
linuxiso.org)
Is there any translation to be done? My German is not as bad as
my English :-)

Christian