[Rule-list] Cheap RH7.2 CDs bought online?

Gordon Buzowetsky idesofmarch at sk.sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 4 03:23:38 EET 2002

> I volunteer to do just that, as long as I don't get overwhelmed with
> orders. I did this several times already when someone asked on a mailing
> list. I usually ask the recepients to just return the empty envelope in
> another envelope back to me since I'm a stamp collector. So, direct your
> orders directly to shugal[at]gmx.de (replace [at] with @, Spam
> prevention) with subject "[RULE] Installation CDs".

Thank you for the very generous offer Martin.   Last nite I phoned a buddy
in the city (Saskatoon).  He's on a fast link; cable; when I finished
talking to him the isos were coming down @ 54.2 and 49.6 kbs/s..........3
hours to finish two disks!  Compared to my dial-up............well at 3.8
kb/s........I figure two weeks...at 125 meg/night.  So by this time
tomorrow...I should be in business with the rest of you.........:-)),
happily trying to install RH 7.2 .

I hope I got Sylpheed to wrap at the right amount of characters this
time....instead of 4 moniters wide!!!!

Later...G