[Rule-list] small utility disk

Jason Roysdon jason+rule at roysdon.net
Mon Mar 4 04:37:49 EET 2002

Tom's Root Boot Disk?  I used it for the first time last week at the
suggestion of a friend.  Worked great, even recognized my 3Com NIC.  They
even found a way to pack 1.722mb on a disk.

http://www.toms.net/rb/

Stuff (modules, manpages, scripts, binaries, kernel):

2.0.39 3c589_cs [ BusLogic DEC_ELCP EEXPRESS EEXPRESS_PRO100B EL2
EL3 EXT2 FAT FAT32 FD IDE IDECD IDEFLOPPY IDEPCMCIA IDETAPE ISO9660
JOLIET LOOP MATH_EMULATION MINIX MSDOS NE2000 NFS PCNET32 PROC RAM SD
SERIAL SLIP SMC SR ST TR ULTRA VFAT VORTEX WD80x3 ah152x_cs aha152x
aha1542 aic7xxx ash badblocks basename bzip2 cardmgr cat ce ce.help
chattr chgrp chmod chown chroot clear cmp cp cpio cut date dd ddate
debugfs df dhcpcd-- dirname dmesg domainname ds du dumpe2fs e2fsck
eata echo egrep elvis emacs false fdflush fdformat fdisk fdomain
filesize find findsuper fmt fsck.ext2 fsck.msdos fstab grep gunzip
gzip halt head hexedit hostname i82365 ifconfig ifport ile init
inittab insmod kill killall killall5 length less libc.so.5.4.13
lilo lilo.conf ln loadkmap logger login losetup ls lsattr lsmod lua
md5sum mingetty miterm mkdir mkdosfs mke2fs mkfifo mkfs.minix mknod
mkswap mnsed more mount mt mv nc ncr53c8xx nmclan_cs nslookup ntfs
pax pcmcia pcmcia_core pcnet_cs ping plip poweroff ppa printf ps pwd
qlogic_cs qlogicfas reboot rescuept reset rm rmdir rmmod route rsh
rshd script scsi_info seagate sed serial_cs setserial sh slattach
sleep slip sln sort split strings swapoff swapon sync syslogd tail
tar tcic tee telnet test touch true umount undeb-- unrpm-- update
usleep vi vi.help wc wget which xargs xirc2ps_cs yes zcat

--
Jason Roysdon
http://jason.roysdon.net/