[Rule-list] RULE doesn't install [was: Install instructions]

Julian G. jgollner at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 5 10:08:36 EET 2002

Nope, it's a Toshiba 810 MB drive (Disk Druid lists 776 Mb) ... More details
at
http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/product/pdf_files/detailed_specs/sat
ellite_pro_410cdt.pdf.

It's a stock CDT system; nothing's been changed except for maxxing out the
RAM at 40 megs.

I've already installed Redhat 6.2, 7.0, 7.1, and 7.2 (multiple times), and
Slackware 8.0 without any difficulties on this system. Installations were
complete in under an hour (from start to finish) so I'm not sure why the
RULE installer doesn't like my system.