[Rule-list] New installer / bootdisk

Julian G. jgollner at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 8 08:44:22 EET 2002

Quick correction:

In the README, it says to run swapon /dev/hda1 and THEN to run ./setup.sh.
If you do this, it will fail, giving an error of "Device or resource busy,"
because the setup script also tries to run swapon... easily fixed by running
swapoff, then running the setup script again :)

I'm installing things at the moment, I'll let you know how it goes.