[Rule-list] RULE miniconda 0.1.1 test on PC #1

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Thu Mar 14 00:52:08 EET 2002

Devon wrote:

> > That was the nice thing about modifying anaconda: All the
> > internationalization was already there.
>
> I haven't given up on the anaconda route. Brock Organ of Red Hat has
> shared some of his scripts, and it looks like there are some
> interesting possibilities. Expect something by next week. I've been
> bouncing around between different ideas just to see what is possible
> and what isn't.

Maybe we will have two installers available: The anaconda-based
installer RULE-installer (currently at version 0.7.3) and the
uclib-based installer miniconda (currently at 0.1.2). Maybe we should
use "miniconda" for the anaconda-based installer and the second-winning
name (Marco, which was it?) for the uclib-based?

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Red Hat Linux 7.2 for low memory: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rule/