[Rule-list] RPMs for netraider

James james at opencountry.org
Fri Mar 15 11:53:07 EET 2002

The ones you have listed....

All,

   Screenshot is up rpm to follow soon at the same link.

Pluses... Man it is screeming fast.  Opens in under 1 second on a high speed box.. Renders pages almost as fast as browsex.  Does javascript

Minuses... no way to set bookmarks.  Heavily javascripted pages can crash it (abcnews.go.com for one) doesn't do ftp.somepage.net ftp access not implemented

the link to see a screenshot is http://www.myopencountry.com/cgi-bin/view/Open/NetRaider

I'll post the rpm in a bit on the same page. (right click to download, the standard drill)  I've built it to run from /usr/local/kde.  It creates two binaries called konq and konqueror.... so to prevent overwrites I've put it in it's own directory not in the default directory.  Have a feeling from reading more that this is becoming and/or merging into konqueror-e, not sure though.  konqueror.org site is not coming up right now so can't check.

James