[Rule-list] RPMs for netraider

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri Mar 15 14:51:09 EET 2002

>...Have a feeling from reading more that this is becoming and/or
> merging into konqueror-e, not sure though.  konqueror.org site is not
> coming up right now so can't check.

Actually from some mailing list archive I came across, I had the impression that it should be the other way around, i.e that every
time a new version of konq-e comes across, there is some voodoo
procedure to recompile the whole thing to work on x86 platforms.

Probably the best thing to do is to find the original developers
(an X-files like task, if you ask me) or ask on the konq-e mailing
list.

		RULE project leader