[Rule-list] Another criterium for evaluating browsers

James james at opencountry.org
Fri Mar 15 20:33:43 EET 2002

updating the javascript libraries looks like a cut and paste type job. (the ones he uses are straight from what was then the current standard Konqueror so It should be easy.) Your request, although currently it may be beyond my abilities, does present and intresting challenge... let me see what I can/can't do.

James