[Rule-list] Joining group

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Wed Mar 20 02:13:06 EET 2002

Devon wrote:

> Martin, I'm trying to get support into slinky for other keyboards.
> Busybox has a loadkmap command available. However, it wants a binary
> keyboard translation table. Thoughts?

I'm interested in learning about this. No time now, sadly.

> Also, if you are still interested in helping out with documentation,
> slinky could use a proper step by step guide.

I'm already thinking about it. I'm now in the middle of moving, which
will hopefully end sunday. Then I even have a week of holiday to get the
new appartment into a "home" state, and to work on RULE documentation.
Sadly, no internet access from saturday to tuesday at least... (there's
an internet cafe nearby so I'll might show up on the list nevertheless)

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Red Hat Linux 7.2 for low memory: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rule/