[Rule-list] Suggestion for modifying XFree86 and Tiny X

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Mar 21 06:44:51 EET 2002

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 03:48:53 at 03:48:53AM +0000, Bill Crawford wrote:

> [wipes egg from face]
>
> I thought I was in another mailbox ... time for coffee ...

Actually, I got scared reading your first post because *I* thought I
was in some other mailbox, and couldn't figure out which. When I
realized what was happening, I then thought "heck, I do hope nothing
bad is happening to Bill but lack of coffee..."

Thanks for the innocent laugh, and the evangelism: the more the better
(waiting till we decide the logo to make a T-shirt out of it...)

		RULE project leader

--
Non si vive se non il tempo che si ama.			C. A. Helvetius