[Rule-list] apps database

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Mon Mar 25 23:04:37 EET 2002

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 14:59:24 at 02:59:24PM -0600, hairylarry at deltaboogie.com wrote:

> I was unable to post to savannah. I still need to be added to the list
> of developers.

Larry,

did you register as savannah developer ("new user via SSL" link, on
the left of the page)? If yes, please send me again offlist your
Savannah account name, otherwise I can't add you as developer.

Same holds true for everybody willing to upload stuff on the project
site.

		RULE project leader

--
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
I'm not sure about the former.  -Albert Einstein