[Rule-list] About Red Hat next beta

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Tue Mar 26 10:01:17 EET 2002

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 15:54:37 at 03:54:37PM -0800, Taylor, ForrestX wrote:

> You may want to change your mind, because it looks like this release
> will be Red Hat 7.3.  I have it installed if you want any specifics.

If that means that it will fix stuff without any major revolution,
I'll definitely install it when it's out of beta.

About RULE, we'll just have to wait and decide later. I've seen in the
skipjack archives that there are other RULE members already trying
it, so any feedback, as specified in the original message, is very
useful.

		RULE project leader

--
Don't tell me how hard you work.  Tell me how much you get done.
					        James J. Ling