[Rule-list] Need for an application database

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Thu Mar 28 02:57:01 EET 2002

"Rodolfo J. Paiz" wrote:

> At 3/26/2002 08:18 PM -0800, you wrote:
> >Just a thought... tux with a ruler sitting on a turtle who's legs are
> >spinning so fast they are a blur..... I'll play with that one a
> >little.
>
> JMHO: a little complicated. Symbolism is two levels deep now, and a
> lot of people won't grok it.

I think the turtle is easy to grok. Would be funny if there's a rabbit,
too, with a Windows logo on it, struggling to get forward... *snicker*
The ruler might be harder to grok, especially for non-English speakers
(ruler is Lineal in German...)

Best regards,
Martin Stricker
Red Hat Linux 7.2 for low memory: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rule/