[Rule-list] domain name

Martin Stricker shugal at gmx.de
Fri Mar 29 00:46:15 EET 2002

hairylarry at deltaboogie.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The problem with any domain name that includes another server like
> indahaus is that if at sometime in the future we have to change
> servers we break every link to rule in the world. With evangelism
> about to kick into full gear we need a url that will remain with the
> site.

Agreed.

> rulelinux.org

My favorite (but I prefer rule-linux.org with the hyphen, we should get
both domains!).

Best regards,
Martin Stricker

BTW Harry, could you please fix your system time? Either your time or
your timezone is wrong, your messages get sorted wrongly...
Webmaster-Forum: http://www.masterportal24.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.cgi
Red Hat Linux 7.2 for low memory: http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/rule/