[Rule-list] minimum rule install

Eugene Wong disposable_eugene at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 03:11:50 EET 2002

>From: Martin Stricker <shugal at gmx.de>
>Eugene said:
> > Somebody else said:
<snip>
> > >authconfig-4.1.19-1
> > >kudzu-0.99.23-1
> >
> > These both seem unecessary for a base install.
> >
> > >kernel-2.4.7-10
> >
> > I've never used this before...just kidding!! ;^p
>
>You don't need to use it if you have Emacs... *ducks and runs* ;=D

I don't get it, but then again I use Vim, the right editor... *also ducks
and runs* ;^p

Seriously though, I don't get the Emacs joke.

<snip>
>Busybox and uclib are what slinky (the smaller, not anaconda-based
>installer) is made of... ;=D

I must have misunderstood what this thread was about. I was thinking in
terms of minimal install, so that they could continue with the other part of
the install. For the last few days I've been thinking about the install
methods of RH. I guess I found it hard to get out of that mode. My
apologies.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Sincerely, and with thanks,
Eugene T.S. Wong