FWD: Re: [Rule-list] minimum rule install

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri Mar 29 10:00:23 EET 2002

SOrry if it is a repeated post, if it is reply only to the orignal
one, thanks,

----- Forwarded message from Marco Fioretti <m.fioretti at inwind.it> -----

Subject: Re: [Rule-list] minimum rule install
From: Marco Fioretti <m.fioretti at inwind.it>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:20:37 +0100
To: rule-list at mail.freesoftware.fsf.org

On Thu, Mar 28, 2002 00:06:23 at 12:06:23AM -0800, James wrote:

> This sounds like a paper and pencil type job... If I could get a
> copy of rpm -qa on the box with the 248 install I can start checking
> out what needs what and see just how far down I can get it without
> having to rebuild rpms.

James,
no need to restart from scratch on this: in the first ten days or so
of the list we already discussed (partly) this issue, check in the
archives.

		RULE project leader

--
"To turn $100 into $110 is work. To turn $100 million into $110 million
is inevitable" -- Edgar Bronfman

----- End forwarded message -----

--
There can be no daily democracy without daily citizenship.
					      Ralph Nader