[Rule-list] Removing unneded locales

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Tue Apr 2 20:28:49 EEST 2002

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 17:31:08 at 05:31:08PM +0200, Martin Stricker wrote:

> There is a little problem with your approach, Marco: If someone has a
> *really* small harddisk, the install won't complete due to lack of room!

Yes, absolutely. We have to distinguish between removing unneeded
files because it increases disk space (what I said) and the extreme
situation in which the space must be created from nothing, and
maintained at every step of the installation, which can only happen in
the way you describe.

		RULE project leader

--
Non si vive se non il tempo che si ama.			C. A. Helvetius