[Rule-list] Need for an application database

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at indahaus.com
Fri Apr 5 05:28:56 EEST 2002

At 3/28/2002 01:57 AM +0100, you wrote:
> > At 3/26/2002 08:18 PM -0800, you wrote:
> > >Just a thought... tux with a ruler sitting on a turtle who's legs are
> > >spinning so fast they are a blur..... I'll play with that one a
> > >little.
>
>I think the turtle is easy to grok. Would be funny if there's a rabbit,
>too, with a Windows logo on it, struggling to get forward... *snicker*
>The ruler might be harder to grok, especially for non-English speakers
>(ruler is Lineal in German...)

Point taken. Let me revise my statement: the ruler fits fine with RULE, but
overall Tux riding a racing turtle is a wonderful picture, which I think
*EVERYONE* would grok instantly in whatever language. Plus, then the
project title is less important since I've had major trouble getting a
title to spell RULE in Spanish or Portuguese.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at indahaus.com