[Rule-list] network install for slinky

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at indahaus.com
Fri Apr 5 09:00:50 EEST 2002

At 3/27/2002 01:02 AM -0500, Devon wrote:
>See my previous reply to James for getting the network up.
>I have ftp and http working now. I'll leave nfs to you. :)

Oh, yeah... sure... I'll just put that together the next time I go to the
bathroom. Should take me only a couple of minutes, right? <grin>

>A lan is the way to go, if it is possible.

Got a well-served LAN to play with, and a full mirror of Red Hat 7.x in the
house as well. Unfortunately <sigh>, I've just been informed that I have to
report to the Board of Directors on Monday which knocks my testing right
back to Wednesday or so after I finish answering residual questions and
brushing the kudos or craps off my shoulders, depending on their reactions
to my work thus far.

I *promise* that I'll test ASAP. In the meantime, I'll get the server space
up and running!

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at indahaus.com