[Rule-list] LOGO page corrected

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu Apr 11 02:04:58 EEST 2002

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 15:54:43 at 03:54:43PM -0600, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:
> old-style racing helmet and goggles for one or both. I vote for that idea,
> and then (if the end vote agrees) we can hold a contest for the best
> rendition of the idea.

Of course! The graphic helps, but we will do the actual vote on all
ideas presented. If nobody else steps in with drawings, I'll just call
again my relative and ask him to draw from scratch whatever concept we
will have chosen.

		RULE project leader

--
Don't you wish you had more energy... or less ambition?