[Rule-list] Introduction

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at indahaus.com
Tue Apr 16 23:55:48 EEST 2002

At 4/16/2002 10:36 AM -0700, you wrote:
>After about a month of lurking, I felt it was time to introduce myself
>to the list. My interest in RULE is not only to keep the promise alive
>that Linux will run ``on all sorts of old hardware", but to use it as a
>test-bed for developing light-weight Window Managers.

And so I (and I'm sure everyone else) welcome you to RULE. All help we can
get is welcome and useful, and every time someone has a use for RULE we
delight in knowing that we are helping to solve actual, real-world problems
and that thus our time is well invested.

Good to have you around. :)

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at indahaus.com