[Rule-list] database and wiki

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Fri Apr 26 00:58:19 EEST 2002

On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 09:55:50 at 09:55:50AM -0500, hairylarry at deltaboogie.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've done a lot of work on the database and the wiki.
>
> http://rule-project.org/apps - database
>
> http://rule-project.org/cobweb/phpwiki - wiki

Thanks a lot Larry,

I'll surely add stuff over the weekend!

I also repeat Larry's invitation for everybody to do the same: add
things to the database, and also read/use it as much as possible to
find and report bugs here on the list!

		RULE project leader
--
"If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million