[Rule-list] install disk idea

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Sat May 11 06:10:46 EEST 2002

On Fri, May 10, 2002 22:37:22 at 10:37:22PM -0400, Michael Fratoni wrote:

> This would require that the end user have a linux system available, along
> with the necessary packages to build the disk. However, I do want to
> include the ability to do something along the lines of a kickstart
> install option at some point.

I too was thinking to something like this (see my posts some week ago
about looking at the application database and generating the package
list from there). Where you thinking about modifying
mkkickstart/ksconfig, or something else?

	Ciao
		Marco Fioretti
		RULE project leader

--
None can love freedom heartily but good men; the rest love not freedom
but license.