[Rule-list] How to install?

Jorge L. Beker jorge2 at lid.com.ar
Thu May 16 18:37:09 EEST 2002

 I have other question..... in my notebook, the CD-Rom is interchangeable
  with the floppy disk... to install RH 6.2, I use loadlin with the
 initrd.img
  , now, i cant use boot.img to boot with loadlin, and i must put the floppy
  drive. If I put floppy drive, i dont have CD, and I dont have free space
  copy all the image... do you now how to load it with loadlin?

  Jorge