[Rule-list] RPMs available for TWIN

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Thu May 23 15:00:32 EEST 2002

Hello,

At the beginning of the project, I listed the text based window manager
TWIN (http://linuz.sns.it/~max/twin/) as a solution to look at multiple
consoles simultaneously when memory is low. I also contacted the
dveloper, saying:

>I confirm that we need rpms prepared on Red Hat 7.2, both to minimize
>testing, and because we want and hope that what we are doing is
> incorporated in Red Hat next release.

Today he wrote me wat follows. I will test the packages ASAP (not at
home these days...), and invite everybody here, especially the owners
of the listed test PCs, to do the same, and report any bug both here
and to the package maintainers.

(excerpt of the) ORIGINAL MESSAGE :

A kind user prepared RedHat RPM packages for twin-0.4.1.
Since another user offered for the same task, we have to agree about who
will do what.
Until that, RPMs will not appear on any twin download page :-(

Anyway, it is already possible to download these RPM packages from:

http://leitner.homeip.net:8080/~mrl/twin-0.4.1-1cl.i386.rpm
http://leitner.homeip.net:8080/~mrl/twin-devel-0.4.1-1cl.i386.rpm
http://leitner.homeip.net:8080/~mrl/twin-0.4.1-1cl.src.rpm
http://leitner.homeip.net:8080/~mrl/twin-devel-static-0.4.1-1cl.i386.rpm

I also downloaded a copy of them and placed them at:

http://linuz.sns.it/~max/twin/RPM-private/

I hope this helps,

                           Massimiliano Ghilardi