[Rule-list] My intro, and some thoughts (long)

Marco Fioretti m.fioretti at inwind.it
Tue May 28 06:12:15 EEST 2002

On Mon, May 27, 2002 23:42:59 at 11:42:59PM +0000, chris clark wrote:

> Okay, I've joined the list, and a short intro was requested.
Welcome on board!

> I have a *little* programming experience, enough to have a feel for
> what's possible, but I'm no developer, by any stretch of the
> imagination.
Same here :-)

I am answering to the rest of your message in separate threads, to
keep replies easier to sort.

Have you already registered your PCs (see test procedure on the web
site)?

		RULE project leader

--
Our inventions are wont to be pretty toys, which distract our
attention from serious things. They are but improved means to an

                    -- Henry David Thoreau (from Walden), 1854